<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1062052723999072581?origin\x3dhttp://hamidaro.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> www.hamidaro.blogspot.com
?
Monday, January 5, 2009 ' 11:46 AM Y

I'm tired.

3/1
Started my promoter's job last sat.
Working at supermart.
And it was tiring.
No sales.
But the ppl there was nice.
Got one guy keep asking me why haven go eat dinner lol.
Ans he's the one who keep helping me take stocks from the shelves.
I cant take cos need climb ladder and the stocks super heavy.
Work end at 10.
At 10pm sharp, I run liao.
Lol.
Went home eat. Cos work break oni 15 mins. Oni can eat bread -.-
Took 187, and saw this guy from my work place.
He got help me take goods oso.
And LOL, he alighted same bus stop as me.
Lol my neighbour?
Haha.

4/1
Supposed to wake up at 8 to bath.
But i'm so tired i went back to slp.
Woke up at 9 instead.
Lol.
Chiong to bath and rush out.
Went to Dar's house~
Took 1 hr of freaking mrt.
Meet him at simei there de shopping mall.
Went to buy ingredients for our lunch!
Cook spagetti in the end.
Too many hot dogs le ~.~
And too much spagetti.
While eating Dar play my blog song so loud. :)
He use his big big speakers.
Enjoyed my lunch there.
And and!!
I played Dar's cello!!
He borrow frm sch lol.
Cello so big..and Loud!
I noe how to play twinkle twinkle little star on cello liaos~
Bwahahahaha!!
And I self compose happy birthday on cello lols.
Hee.
Went to work after tat.
Dar send me to my work place.
Hehe. So sweet nei~
Lol. Took mrt from simei to boon lay.
Heng got seat when half way thru.
Ahbo i sure cry.
When work need to stand 6 hrs.
I MUST sit when take mrt!!!
Lols~
Hahaha.
Reach my work place and Dar went home.
He took 1 and 1/2 hrs to get home lol.

Work was horrible.
The officer i hated since last year came to spot check me.
Shouldn't say why I hated her.
Ha. I wun be seeing her anymore~
Yay!
Got sales ytd!
Hehe.
You cannot imagine the happiness when somebody finally buy smtg from you after you promote for so long!
Haha.
The guy who keep asking me why haven go eat dinner, also keep asking why i haven go dinner ytd. -.-
Lol. And he ntg to do la..
Walk here walk there, taking a stroll infront of me la.
He's basically walking rounds and rounds in the supermart and keep saying to me 'Time pass very slow hor?'
LOL~!
Work end at 10pm too.
But I 9.55pm run liao.
Cos i pack up the stocks and premiums too fast.
So i slacked in the office abit den go alr.
Chat wif Dar on the phone while on my way home.
Den reach home at 11pm for dinner.
T_T


Yesh!!!
Dear say his chingay coming soon, and having full dress rehearsal.
Tat means... His saturday will soon be free le!!!
Everytime he saturday not free becos of his chingay. Cannot meet me. *pouts*
I sure open champagne when his chingay finish laaaa~
Hahahahaha!


So den..

Ciao~

*I love Dar and my blog song!!*

♥ Hold Me Tight & Dun Let Go..






YDisclaimer

Hey you, looks like you've stumbled into my humble blog.

Do leave a tag before leaving or I'll be super pissed.

You won't want to see that right?

Anyway, don't be afraid that I'll bite.

I won't unless you provoke me.

Have a nice day! Hee.

Best view with Internet Explorer :D

Pls Click Here if you hate me or anything here.


YOne and Only

*Annabel a.k.a Hamidaro a.k.a Lob Lob.
*A veri noisy and LAZY Leo girl.
*Had my 1st cry on o1o89o.
*Currently 19 (if u can count).
*Singapore Poly, Maritime Transportation Management.
*Loves playing the piano, games, comics, choco and sleep!!
*Music is life.
*Curious cat.
*blur blur sometimes.
*Hates ppl who uses capital letters to tok to her.
*Glad that she has her true frens with her.
*A girl who doesn't show her real weakness which is deep in her heart.
*She loves gifts, presents and surprises! HAHA!
*She doesn't like waiting. Be late and she'll throw knives at you. :P

WishesY

*Wallet.
*Handphone Pouch.
*16 GB iTouch!
*New haircut? o.O
*Red colour Western Lawn Crumpler.
*New Phone!
*PSP.
*New mouse.
*Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn novels.
*ELLE Side carry bag.
*Highlight hair.
*Contact Lens.
*Nike water bottle.
*New Jacket.
*Portable hard disk.
*A light brown Mini Schnauzer/ A pure white japanese spitz!
*To travel to all the places i want. =)
*Sony DSC-T700 (Red/Black).
*Electric piano.
*More shirts Lol.
*Maybe more shoes too. T.T
*Overseas trip with friends.
*Forget him.
*Wants to take Degree.
*Katekyo Hitman Reborn MANGA and ANIME complete set.(now series haven finish)


Chit-ChatY

Tag before you leave :D


sweet escapesY

Heh heh. MOUSE over the names and wait awhile to see some of thier nicks~!

*Keat Ling*
*Didi*
*MJ*
*Boon Eng*
*Kenny*
*Maxine*
*Ying Xuan*
*Yue Sheng*
*Hui Yin*
*Mong Ying*
*Sheng Ting*
*Pei Shan*

musicY


MemoriesY



Dun ForgetY

Designer:Dumblarh
Pictures :photobucket