<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1062052723999072581?origin\x3dhttp://hamidaro.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> www.hamidaro.blogspot.com
?
Thursday, January 8, 2009 ' 2:16 PM Y

Went blog hopping and copy copy and do myself~

- Full name: Annabel Ngeh Jun
- Name backwards: lebanna
- Were you name after someone: Er.. i dunno?
- Meaning of name: Seriously, I have no idea.
- Nickname: Erm.. pillow, ham, pigpig, anna
- Screen name: Hamidaro
- D.O.B: o1.o8.9o
- Place of birth: Singapore
- Nationality: Singaporean
- Current location: Office T_T
- Star sign: Leo
- Religion: Free thinker
- Height: 160
- Weight: Heh heh.
- Shoe size: Er.. 39/40?
- Hair colour: Black and abit brown
- Eye colour: Brown
- What do you look like: Human lor. =.=
- Innie or outie: Ehhhh?
- Lefty or righty: Righty
- Gay/straight/bi or others : Straight la duhh
- Best frens: Sotong
- Fren you trust most: Sotong Lol.
- Best fren of opp sex: Hmmm.. idk.
- Best buddies : Sotong. Hee
- Boyfriend: Yeo Hao
- Crush: no?
- Parents: Mom and dad?
- Worst enemy: Sotong noe, I noe, not for u to noe. :)
- Funniest frend: MJ
- Advice frend: Sotong
- Person you cry with: I cry alone one lei..
- Sisters: Jessina
- Brothers: Qiwen
- Any pets: 2 Hamster?
- Any disease: None.
- Pager: Who still use pager now lol.
- Personal phone line: Hp?
- Cell phone: Got.
- Lava lamp: Dun hav.
- Pool or hot tub: Pool.
- Car: Dun hav
- Bed: At home lols.
- Relationships with parents: Wif mom, ok. Wif dad, not ok.
- Believe in yourself: I noe i should, but i nv.
- Believe in love at first sight: Nop.
- Good listener: U think?
- Get along with parents: I dunno
- Save email convos: I dun chat using emails.
- Like to make fun of ppl: I think. Haha.
- Like to talk on the phone: I love it!
- Want to get married: Hmm. Yea.
- Likes to drive: Haven learn driving T_T
- Motion sickness: Nop.
- Eat stem of broccoli: I dun eat broccoli. [Brocoli monster~!! Dar noe wad I toking]
- Eat chicken with fork: And hands too.
- Dream in colour: Omg u dream in black and white?
- Sleep with stuffed animal: Nop. They will end up slping on the floor the nxt morning.
- Next to you: One big big pile of papers + books.
- On the walls of your room: Paint.
- On your mouse pad: I nv use mouse pad one.
- Dream car: Lamborghini
- Dream date: Erm..
- Dream honeymoon spot: Bora Bora island
- Dream husband or wife: Heh?
- Bedtime: 12+
- Under your bed: Alot of dust~!!
- The single most important question: Will u marry me? LOLOLOLOL~
- Ur bad time of the day: The time when I need to wake up for work.
- Ur worst fears: When he leaves me.
- The weather is: HOT~!
- Time: 2.39 p.m
- Date: 8/1/09
- Blog song: 带我走 by 楊丞琳
- Hardest thing abt growing up: I dun get children's day present anymore LOLOLOL!!
- Funniest experience: Hmm. I dun rmb.
- Scariest moment: Hmm. I oso dun rmb.
- Silliest things you've ever said: I dunno?
- Scariest things that has ever happened when with friends: Dun hav?
- Worst feeling: Being left out.
- Best feeling in the world: Being loved by him :)


Tada~
Finish.

Ciao~

♥ Hold Me Tight & Dun Let Go..






YDisclaimer

Hey you, looks like you've stumbled into my humble blog.

Do leave a tag before leaving or I'll be super pissed.

You won't want to see that right?

Anyway, don't be afraid that I'll bite.

I won't unless you provoke me.

Have a nice day! Hee.

Best view with Internet Explorer :D

Pls Click Here if you hate me or anything here.


YOne and Only

*Annabel a.k.a Hamidaro a.k.a Lob Lob.
*A veri noisy and LAZY Leo girl.
*Had my 1st cry on o1o89o.
*Currently 19 (if u can count).
*Singapore Poly, Maritime Transportation Management.
*Loves playing the piano, games, comics, choco and sleep!!
*Music is life.
*Curious cat.
*blur blur sometimes.
*Hates ppl who uses capital letters to tok to her.
*Glad that she has her true frens with her.
*A girl who doesn't show her real weakness which is deep in her heart.
*She loves gifts, presents and surprises! HAHA!
*She doesn't like waiting. Be late and she'll throw knives at you. :P

WishesY

*Wallet.
*Handphone Pouch.
*16 GB iTouch!
*New haircut? o.O
*Red colour Western Lawn Crumpler.
*New Phone!
*PSP.
*New mouse.
*Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn novels.
*ELLE Side carry bag.
*Highlight hair.
*Contact Lens.
*Nike water bottle.
*New Jacket.
*Portable hard disk.
*A light brown Mini Schnauzer/ A pure white japanese spitz!
*To travel to all the places i want. =)
*Sony DSC-T700 (Red/Black).
*Electric piano.
*More shirts Lol.
*Maybe more shoes too. T.T
*Overseas trip with friends.
*Forget him.
*Wants to take Degree.
*Katekyo Hitman Reborn MANGA and ANIME complete set.(now series haven finish)


Chit-ChatY

Tag before you leave :D


sweet escapesY

Heh heh. MOUSE over the names and wait awhile to see some of thier nicks~!

*Keat Ling*
*Didi*
*MJ*
*Boon Eng*
*Kenny*
*Maxine*
*Ying Xuan*
*Yue Sheng*
*Hui Yin*
*Mong Ying*
*Sheng Ting*
*Pei Shan*

musicY


MemoriesY



Dun ForgetY

Designer:Dumblarh
Pictures :photobucket