<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1062052723999072581?origin\x3dhttp://hamidaro.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> www.hamidaro.blogspot.com
?
Friday, January 16, 2009 ' 10:11 AM Y

Ytd went vivo!!
Supposed to meet at 7pm de.
But as usual, Dar was late.
And suprisingly, Sotong was at chinatown on the way home!
Lols. Actually not suprise.
She asked me out for dinner.
But gotta reject her cos I meeting Dar.
Sadded.
She taking purple line back to outram den take green line home.
So I dragged her to stay at outram park mrt station to wait for Dar.
Cos I chatting wif her on the phone, but underground no reception, hard to chat.
So we stood at the mrt station and chatted for almost 1/2 hr.
Dar finally came. Reached at 7.30!
After tat sotong left.

Wanted to watch Ponyo.
But the movie time was bad.
Big big bad! It starts at 9.30 i think.
Too late liaos.
So I change the time to sunday!
Will be watching wif sotong instead of Dar.
He's forever not free!
Hmph.

After looking at the time den went to walk walk ard.
Den I saw tis malay couple.
The place so crowded, I had to siam all the way.
So I walked on the left most extreme side.
Near the shop entrance.
Den I saw tis couple walking towards me.
So I walked more to the left until I'm next to the shop entrance.
Den the guy dun wan move to the right.
So I nv move oso, juz keep walking.
I alr moved to the left alr, and since he doesn't want to move, I dun care!
Den we walked closer and closer.
Den I still nv move away from my 'lane', den the guy was pissed.
He stopped right infront of me, wif his gf behind him.
So I siam his way, walk pass him on his right hand side.
Giving a 'hack-care' look.
Den he gave me a big big 'TSK!' when I walk past him, right at my ear!
WTF is tis man.
Stupid piece of shit!
Wad kind of guy are u.
Nv gif way to me and expect me to gif way to u?
DREAM ON!
Stupid ass!
Tis kind of ppl realli lack of a scolding from me.
Should have slapped him ytd. [Haha! Kidding]
Spoil my mood.
Kns.

Ok forget abt tat non-gentleman.
I was thirsty, so went to 7-eleven to buy drinks!
Bought snapple.
Grape de.
Dun feel like eating ytd.
So we went walking and walking ard.
Went into tis book shop wif so so so many architecture books!
Stayed there veri long.
Sunday can bring sotong there.
Her fav place?
Hee.
Went to take bus after tat.
The bus aircon super cold de lor.
And I was sitting inside.
Dear asked if I wanna change seats.
I said dun wan. I dun wan sit outside lols.
But I veri cold.
Tho I wearing jacket, the air con still keep blowing to my neck!
Den Dar veri nice!
Put his arm around my neck to cover the aircon for me.
:)
Den I not cold le~
But Dar's arm turn freezing cold after tat.
:(
But he keep saying not cold.
Lols.
Alighted at my stop, den Dar send me home.
He went home after tat.


Maybe tonite will put pics of my super-messy-office-desk into my lappy.
Den I'll blog again.
Well, dun have high hopes.
I said MAYBE only.
Hee.
Oh well, u guys noes I'm lazy right?
HAHA!!


So den..

Ciao~

♥ Hold Me Tight & Dun Let Go..






YDisclaimer

Hey you, looks like you've stumbled into my humble blog.

Do leave a tag before leaving or I'll be super pissed.

You won't want to see that right?

Anyway, don't be afraid that I'll bite.

I won't unless you provoke me.

Have a nice day! Hee.

Best view with Internet Explorer :D

Pls Click Here if you hate me or anything here.


YOne and Only

*Annabel a.k.a Hamidaro a.k.a Lob Lob.
*A veri noisy and LAZY Leo girl.
*Had my 1st cry on o1o89o.
*Currently 19 (if u can count).
*Singapore Poly, Maritime Transportation Management.
*Loves playing the piano, games, comics, choco and sleep!!
*Music is life.
*Curious cat.
*blur blur sometimes.
*Hates ppl who uses capital letters to tok to her.
*Glad that she has her true frens with her.
*A girl who doesn't show her real weakness which is deep in her heart.
*She loves gifts, presents and surprises! HAHA!
*She doesn't like waiting. Be late and she'll throw knives at you. :P

WishesY

*Wallet.
*Handphone Pouch.
*16 GB iTouch!
*New haircut? o.O
*Red colour Western Lawn Crumpler.
*New Phone!
*PSP.
*New mouse.
*Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn novels.
*ELLE Side carry bag.
*Highlight hair.
*Contact Lens.
*Nike water bottle.
*New Jacket.
*Portable hard disk.
*A light brown Mini Schnauzer/ A pure white japanese spitz!
*To travel to all the places i want. =)
*Sony DSC-T700 (Red/Black).
*Electric piano.
*More shirts Lol.
*Maybe more shoes too. T.T
*Overseas trip with friends.
*Forget him.
*Wants to take Degree.
*Katekyo Hitman Reborn MANGA and ANIME complete set.(now series haven finish)


Chit-ChatY

Tag before you leave :D


sweet escapesY

Heh heh. MOUSE over the names and wait awhile to see some of thier nicks~!

*Keat Ling*
*Didi*
*MJ*
*Boon Eng*
*Kenny*
*Maxine*
*Ying Xuan*
*Yue Sheng*
*Hui Yin*
*Mong Ying*
*Sheng Ting*
*Pei Shan*

musicY


MemoriesY



Dun ForgetY

Designer:Dumblarh
Pictures :photobucket