<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1062052723999072581?origin\x3dhttp://hamidaro.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> www.hamidaro.blogspot.com
?
Friday, April 17, 2009 ' 9:35 PM Y

Finally I'm not lazy to blog.
I've got lots to blog abt!
But I shall cut it short.
Haha~
Will blog abt the recent things 1st, den the more behind one later.
BE PREPARED TO READ A WHOLE LOT CHUNK OF WORDS~!
If u dun like den dun read =.=


Went for class chalet at aloha.
Didn't stay overnight cos frens not staying.
Okok lo. Not as fun as last time cos no bbq.


Went to find aunt for stayover at her hse last week.
Frm friday to wednesday!
Caving again lolx.
Bought this magnum thumbdrive at 7-eleven store beside my aunt's workplace!
Cute hor~!!


Aunt gave me tis platinum dolphin neckalace with a purple crystal.
I LOVE PLATINUM!
I would wan my wedding ring to be made of platinum lols.
Bwahahahaha!
The purple crystal looks like blue colour in the pic. -_-

Dye hair day!
Aunt made an appoinment wif her fren who is a hair stylist.
She work at professional hair studio at suntec wor!
Veri exp place ~.~
Only 2 shops of the whole chain of shops are called 'studio'.
She look so pretty and not like her age!
Went to her hse near my aunt's workplace for hair cut and dye hair.
When I went into her hse, the 1st word tat came into my mind was...
WHOA!!!
Her hse totally look like a salon lols. =.=
2 big big mirror and chair frm those shops, so many hair dyes and machines!
She even got 2 of those beds or wadever you call that when you go wash hair!
So pro lor!
She even got lots and lots of pictures she took wif artists and celebs!
She got one super big pic wif andy. lols.

Anw, enuf of wow-ing her hse.
I highlighted my hair!
Cos I got sensative skin.
So she suggested not to dye my hair as leaving 1 inch frm my scalp will make my hair not nice.
So... Highlight!
She mix the colour for me.
She use the hair sample frm Loreal hair colour book for me to see.
And I blur blur see liao like no difference lei.
So let her be lols.

She highlighted my hair and used toner to tone down the colour as I dun wan so bright.
She washed my hair after that and did treatment cos she say I have oily scalp.
These procedures took how long u guess?
Three and a half freaking hrs!
Sit until my butt rot!
After that she cut my hair.
I had my frindge cut short! T_T
And my hair length is only abit longer then shoulder.
Guess how long she cut my hair!
2 and a half freaking hrs!!
Nearly died there.
She like to chat while doing her stuffs.
But she got superb skills!!
She made my thin thin hair look like got more hair la.
She uses technical cut.
Chimm.

I went to her hse at 2pm and left at 8pm =.=
It wasn't veri exp.
Cos she noes my aunt and she charged me cheap!
Hee.


Before I went for stayover at aunt's hse, Sotong and me went to buy contacts!
Sotong has astigmatism (shan guang), so she need to buy the special type for astigmatism.
My astigmatism degee wasn't high, so I wear normal de can le.
But Sotong's short-sighted degree was the same on both eyes while mine wasn't, I had to buy 2 boxes and she only need to buy one box.
But I got 30 pairs to wear and she got 15~
Hee.
We bought the daily disposable ones.

Ytd meet up sotong and I was wondering how come so long le our contacts still haven come.
So we went into the shop to check out.
They came! Only that the person haven call us.
We had our 'lessons' there on how to put in the lens and how to take them out.
I dun dare to put in the lens~!!
~.~
Den after dunno how long put in le, dun dare to take out!!
Lols.
We asked lots and lots of qns la haha.
Bought tis tweezer that takes out the lens frm the container easily.
Super giddy when 1st put in the lens.
So I was giddy for the night.


Went to buy hair dryer, loreal shampoo and conditioner and breaking dawn novel too.
After that me and sotong went for mos burger!!
Chit chat for awhile after eating and we went home~



Ops! I so bo-liao went to edit the photo we took so long ago!


♥ Hold Me Tight & Dun Let Go..






YDisclaimer

Hey you, looks like you've stumbled into my humble blog.

Do leave a tag before leaving or I'll be super pissed.

You won't want to see that right?

Anyway, don't be afraid that I'll bite.

I won't unless you provoke me.

Have a nice day! Hee.

Best view with Internet Explorer :D

Pls Click Here if you hate me or anything here.


YOne and Only

*Annabel a.k.a Hamidaro a.k.a Lob Lob.
*A veri noisy and LAZY Leo girl.
*Had my 1st cry on o1o89o.
*Currently 19 (if u can count).
*Singapore Poly, Maritime Transportation Management.
*Loves playing the piano, games, comics, choco and sleep!!
*Music is life.
*Curious cat.
*blur blur sometimes.
*Hates ppl who uses capital letters to tok to her.
*Glad that she has her true frens with her.
*A girl who doesn't show her real weakness which is deep in her heart.
*She loves gifts, presents and surprises! HAHA!
*She doesn't like waiting. Be late and she'll throw knives at you. :P

WishesY

*Wallet.
*Handphone Pouch.
*16 GB iTouch!
*New haircut? o.O
*Red colour Western Lawn Crumpler.
*New Phone!
*PSP.
*New mouse.
*Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn novels.
*ELLE Side carry bag.
*Highlight hair.
*Contact Lens.
*Nike water bottle.
*New Jacket.
*Portable hard disk.
*A light brown Mini Schnauzer/ A pure white japanese spitz!
*To travel to all the places i want. =)
*Sony DSC-T700 (Red/Black).
*Electric piano.
*More shirts Lol.
*Maybe more shoes too. T.T
*Overseas trip with friends.
*Forget him.
*Wants to take Degree.
*Katekyo Hitman Reborn MANGA and ANIME complete set.(now series haven finish)


Chit-ChatY

Tag before you leave :D


sweet escapesY

Heh heh. MOUSE over the names and wait awhile to see some of thier nicks~!

*Keat Ling*
*Didi*
*MJ*
*Boon Eng*
*Kenny*
*Maxine*
*Ying Xuan*
*Yue Sheng*
*Hui Yin*
*Mong Ying*
*Sheng Ting*
*Pei Shan*

musicY


MemoriesY



Dun ForgetY

Designer:Dumblarh
Pictures :photobucket