<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1062052723999072581?origin\x3dhttp://hamidaro.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> www.hamidaro.blogspot.com
?
Friday, April 24, 2009 ' 4:03 PM Y

Today's full of happening!

First weird thing happened in the morning when I take bus to sch!
I take bus frm the interchange.
So when the bus come, there should be nobody in the bus except the bus driver right?
I was the second person in the queue.
When I got up the bus I was shocked.
There was a lady sitting in the bus behind the bus driver.
For a split second I thought she was a ghost.
But after that I think again, there shouldn't be any ghosts early in the morning.
=.=
Den the lady stand up wanting to get down the bus when I was boarding the bus.
Suddenly the bus driver said veri loudly, "Sit down."
Lol.
I chua tio.
How come the bus driver so fierce to the lady?
Did she do anything wrong?
Lols.
Mystery unsolved.
HAHA!

The nxt funniest thing happened after that.
I boarded a bendy bus.
I took the first seat at the second compartment.
I got shocked when I saw 2 black black things 'run' past me to the front.
Guess wad I saw?
No, not cockroaches.
It's BIRDS!
TWO of them somemore.
I wonder how they got onto the bus in the first place.
Lols.
They wanted to go to the front compartment and get down the bus.
But there was ppl boarding the bus at the same time.
So there were scared and ran back. =.=
There was kind malay lady who kinda shouted to the bus driver saying there are 2 birds here and asked him to open the door, but I think the bus driver couldn't hear.
I pressed the bell, but I think for dunno wad reason the bus driver ignored me =.=
So the front door closed, and the bus continued its journey.
Den the 2 birds ran to the front door and wait!
They stood there and wait. Facing the door!
Its like getting ready for war. Once the door open, FLY!
Haha.
Couldn't stop laughing on the bus.

The nxt thing.
I was sitting on the bus and a lady sit beside me.
She got a smell of sour plum.
=.=
I wonder she got a perfume of tat smell or she ate alot of sour plum before she got onto the bus.
Lols.

After sch today, me and my classmates went to eat subway!
There's a new subway at sp!!
The queue's forever there.
No matter wad time. 11am, 2pm, 4pm!!
When we reached there at 11.30 there is alr a long queue.
We queued for 1/2 hr for the food luh!
Imagine we go eat at 12.
Its flooded wif ppl.
I think we should write a petition to open a long john silver or mos burger at foodcourt 2.
Den the flood of ppl will go there and eat.
Den we wun have to queue for so long for subway.
Lols.

After lunch I went to meet sotong.
She went to hand in her log book for attachment.
After tat we headed back to west mall for my eye drop!
When I wear contact lens my eyes will go sudden blury.
Den when it itch, I will rub it at the side.
Den it will go red =.=
And the worse thing is when I take out the lens at home, my eyes will go itchy!!
And then when i go rub it, it will go total redness.
Lols.
So, buy eye drop better.
Freaking 11 bucks.
Nvm, mum sponsored 10 bucks!
Hee.
Went nagging at mum and 'por' her to sponsor the 10 dollars.
HAHA!

Den after tat I went to transfer money.
Den there was this irritating woman.
When I reach the atm wif sotong, the queue was already short.
3 ppl or so.
The irritating woman was queueing infront of me.
Den she suddenly left the queue for the money deposit machine.
Den she turn back and came back to where she stand.
=.=
Sotong say maybe she thought it was the atm.
Lol. Ok. Can accept.
The nxt thing the woman do was..
"Do you mind if I go to that machine and than come back to the queue later?"
=.=
She wanna go to use the machine, den come back to cut the queue.
Wanna use another machine den go luh.
Come back and queue later lor.
Nobody behind us wad!
Sotong said she looks like a teacher.
If she's a teacher den the more she should queue.
-.-"
I totally dun care the woman and turned away.
Sotong replied her can.
*Pout*
Irritating.
Where can like tat de.

After tat I went home!!
And the first thing I on my lappy was to blog~
:)

♥ Hold Me Tight & Dun Let Go..






YDisclaimer

Hey you, looks like you've stumbled into my humble blog.

Do leave a tag before leaving or I'll be super pissed.

You won't want to see that right?

Anyway, don't be afraid that I'll bite.

I won't unless you provoke me.

Have a nice day! Hee.

Best view with Internet Explorer :D

Pls Click Here if you hate me or anything here.


YOne and Only

*Annabel a.k.a Hamidaro a.k.a Lob Lob.
*A veri noisy and LAZY Leo girl.
*Had my 1st cry on o1o89o.
*Currently 19 (if u can count).
*Singapore Poly, Maritime Transportation Management.
*Loves playing the piano, games, comics, choco and sleep!!
*Music is life.
*Curious cat.
*blur blur sometimes.
*Hates ppl who uses capital letters to tok to her.
*Glad that she has her true frens with her.
*A girl who doesn't show her real weakness which is deep in her heart.
*She loves gifts, presents and surprises! HAHA!
*She doesn't like waiting. Be late and she'll throw knives at you. :P

WishesY

*Wallet.
*Handphone Pouch.
*16 GB iTouch!
*New haircut? o.O
*Red colour Western Lawn Crumpler.
*New Phone!
*PSP.
*New mouse.
*Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn novels.
*ELLE Side carry bag.
*Highlight hair.
*Contact Lens.
*Nike water bottle.
*New Jacket.
*Portable hard disk.
*A light brown Mini Schnauzer/ A pure white japanese spitz!
*To travel to all the places i want. =)
*Sony DSC-T700 (Red/Black).
*Electric piano.
*More shirts Lol.
*Maybe more shoes too. T.T
*Overseas trip with friends.
*Forget him.
*Wants to take Degree.
*Katekyo Hitman Reborn MANGA and ANIME complete set.(now series haven finish)


Chit-ChatY

Tag before you leave :D


sweet escapesY

Heh heh. MOUSE over the names and wait awhile to see some of thier nicks~!

*Keat Ling*
*Didi*
*MJ*
*Boon Eng*
*Kenny*
*Maxine*
*Ying Xuan*
*Yue Sheng*
*Hui Yin*
*Mong Ying*
*Sheng Ting*
*Pei Shan*

musicY


MemoriesY



Dun ForgetY

Designer:Dumblarh
Pictures :photobucket