<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1062052723999072581?origin\x3dhttp://hamidaro.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> www.hamidaro.blogspot.com
?
Monday, June 29, 2009 ' 2:49 AM Y

Haizz.
I can't slp.
Tats y I'm bloggin at this time.

Acks.
I'm having exams tml and I'm onli half done with my notes.
DIE ALR LAH.
-.-

Ok.
I'm here to blog abt facts and randoms of myself!

*First thing, my temper.
I have super duper uber ultra bad temper when things doesn't go my way.
I noe its bad. Haiz.
Bad bad habit of mine.
-In the mists of changing but somehow failed-
=.="

*I have bad temper only with my close ones.
Like good fren and family.
I'm super polite to strangers and just-noe frens.
Dunno why.
-.-

*I dun like to be alone unless I'm home.
It somehow make me feels..
I'm not belonged to anywhere.
Lol.

*I DIE DIE oso wun watch movies alone.
In cinema of cos.
Comedy, horror, family movie.. Wadever.
Dunno why.
Maybe I dun like being alone?

*I dun watch dramas on TV.
Why?
Becos, everytime watch, every 15mins got ADVERTISMENTS.
Den when advertisment start, I'll somehow stroll into my room already.
And when the show start, I'm not interested anymore.
I wun stick to the TV unless I'm watching HBO or DVD.
Lol.

*When I'm alone, I have the Dun-Come-Near-Me aura.
Example like I going sch alone or waiting for someone at somewhere.
My face will be blank.
But it'll somehow look like I'm pissed.
As if someone owe me one hundred million.

*You can only find ONE skirt/dress in my wardrobe!!
LOL.
I dun wear skirt/dress.
Tho I bot one purple dress already.
But why 1 only?
Cos I dunno wer's my sec sch skirt already!
Lols.

*I hate studying.
When I'm in school, I only have 1 thing in my mind.
WHEN IS SCH GONNA END.
=D

*I have good memory.
Well, good and no good actually.
I CHOOSE things to remember.
I remember things tat I'm interested in.
And I somehow forget the things I dun like.
And tats y I'm in this poor state, trying to forget everything which I remembered VERI CLEARLY.
Haiz.

*I am a good listener.
Well, people said I am.
Becos I listen.
Den will "Emmm", "Ohhh", "Uh huh", "Den?" and etc.
But when come to advices.
Oh well, Its crap.
Lol.
So you can come talk to me when u need a listener!
=D

*I express myself more through words and actions.
Not through talking.

*I have GOOD imagination.
Seriously.
EG. I witness a person got hit by a car.
Normally ppl will go think if he's ok or wad.
I'll go think until he die already, and his family at his funeral crying.
Lol.
Eh I noe i veri bad luh.
=x

*I like to do things I like.
Things I dun like, bo chap, dun care.
Lol.
Unless I'm forced to.
EG. STUDY and PROJECTS.

*Since veri young, I get to see things tat haven happen.
Like I've seen a scene of me playing cabal, when the game was not even out yet.
At the point of time I dunno wad game is tat la of cos.
After seeing the scene, I forget abt it already.
Den when I started playing cabal, I saw the same scene.
Den I find it veri familar, and I know wad's gonna happen nxt.
Strange huh?
This rarely happen now.
Dunno why.
Maybe I'm growing older?
Haha. Cos ppl always say special gifts are given to kids.
And when they grow older, their gifts kinda 'fade'.
Lol.
Believe it or not, its true.
:)

♥ Hold Me Tight & Dun Let Go..






YDisclaimer

Hey you, looks like you've stumbled into my humble blog.

Do leave a tag before leaving or I'll be super pissed.

You won't want to see that right?

Anyway, don't be afraid that I'll bite.

I won't unless you provoke me.

Have a nice day! Hee.

Best view with Internet Explorer :D

Pls Click Here if you hate me or anything here.


YOne and Only

*Annabel a.k.a Hamidaro a.k.a Lob Lob.
*A veri noisy and LAZY Leo girl.
*Had my 1st cry on o1o89o.
*Currently 19 (if u can count).
*Singapore Poly, Maritime Transportation Management.
*Loves playing the piano, games, comics, choco and sleep!!
*Music is life.
*Curious cat.
*blur blur sometimes.
*Hates ppl who uses capital letters to tok to her.
*Glad that she has her true frens with her.
*A girl who doesn't show her real weakness which is deep in her heart.
*She loves gifts, presents and surprises! HAHA!
*She doesn't like waiting. Be late and she'll throw knives at you. :P

WishesY

*Wallet.
*Handphone Pouch.
*16 GB iTouch!
*New haircut? o.O
*Red colour Western Lawn Crumpler.
*New Phone!
*PSP.
*New mouse.
*Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn novels.
*ELLE Side carry bag.
*Highlight hair.
*Contact Lens.
*Nike water bottle.
*New Jacket.
*Portable hard disk.
*A light brown Mini Schnauzer/ A pure white japanese spitz!
*To travel to all the places i want. =)
*Sony DSC-T700 (Red/Black).
*Electric piano.
*More shirts Lol.
*Maybe more shoes too. T.T
*Overseas trip with friends.
*Forget him.
*Wants to take Degree.
*Katekyo Hitman Reborn MANGA and ANIME complete set.(now series haven finish)


Chit-ChatY

Tag before you leave :D


sweet escapesY

Heh heh. MOUSE over the names and wait awhile to see some of thier nicks~!

*Keat Ling*
*Didi*
*MJ*
*Boon Eng*
*Kenny*
*Maxine*
*Ying Xuan*
*Yue Sheng*
*Hui Yin*
*Mong Ying*
*Sheng Ting*
*Pei Shan*

musicY


MemoriesY



Dun ForgetY

Designer:Dumblarh
Pictures :photobucket