<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1062052723999072581?origin\x3dhttp://hamidaro.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> www.hamidaro.blogspot.com
?
Thursday, October 8, 2009 ' 2:58 AM Y

Busy tues oh.
Plans for tat day.
Morning 10am need reach sch meet FYP lect.
12noon need reach TTSH.
Night 6.30pm need reach workplace.

Actually woke up at 8.15 to prepare to go sch.
But lecturer last min change time to 11am.
But I need to reach hospital by noon so I cant make it for school.
So I followed my mom and went hospital earlier.
One of my relative going for sugery.
She got a crack on her wrist so need input a metal thingy.

Waited for documents to be done and sent her into sugery room.
2 aunts, mom and me went for tea.
Got to noe tat another uncle's wife gave birth.
Uncle drove us to Mount Alvernia hospital to see baby gurl~
Reach there abt 3pm.
OMG the baby gurl dam small can.
Veri cute!!
Took lots and lots of pics.
I forgot her name alr.
Lol.
When I took her pic she was only about 5 hrs old~
Her mom was still slping.
she had her baby thru caesarean section.
So she was not fully awake.
Think of it hair stand. Super pain lor.
Each of us had turns to carry the baby gurl.
Den its was time to head back to TTSH.
Uncle drove us back there.

Got to noe tat the sugery need to wait for another 1hr still.
So all of us went to foodcourt for tea again.
I need to leave at 5 for work.
So I had my super early dinner.

Left at 5.
Reach work 6.
-.-
So early.
Work free for 1/2 hr.
Workplace VIP room got celebrities!
Huang wen yong, Xiang yun, and Chen zhi cai was there.
Xiang yun's whole family was there.
OMG saw her son.
Not veri shuai la. But still better den average.
HAHA.
Got some other ppl I dunno de.

Lots of mistakes at work.
I BROKE SMTG!
A super small plate for sauces.
Heng nobody see.
HAHA.
Pour beer oso can pour until the floor oso have.
Take plate oso can pour the sauce all over the floor.
-.-
Clumsy me.
Heng again, nobody saw.
LOL.

Boss ask me to whack flies.
So I did.
Den I was chasing a fly and I 'SLAP!'
It fly away.
I said 'AEI whack bu dao.'
Chen zhi cai juz nice walk pass and laugh.
=.=""""" Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
LOL.
So ps.

Got alot ppl tat day.
Think got ppl book 5 tables.
Den I need to work OT.
11 reach I run liao.
Later no bus to go home.
Lol.
Reach home bath den 1.30 slp liaos.
Dam tired.

Baby gurl's pics!


♥ Hold Me Tight & Dun Let Go..






YDisclaimer

Hey you, looks like you've stumbled into my humble blog.

Do leave a tag before leaving or I'll be super pissed.

You won't want to see that right?

Anyway, don't be afraid that I'll bite.

I won't unless you provoke me.

Have a nice day! Hee.

Best view with Internet Explorer :D

Pls Click Here if you hate me or anything here.


YOne and Only

*Annabel a.k.a Hamidaro a.k.a Lob Lob.
*A veri noisy and LAZY Leo girl.
*Had my 1st cry on o1o89o.
*Currently 19 (if u can count).
*Singapore Poly, Maritime Transportation Management.
*Loves playing the piano, games, comics, choco and sleep!!
*Music is life.
*Curious cat.
*blur blur sometimes.
*Hates ppl who uses capital letters to tok to her.
*Glad that she has her true frens with her.
*A girl who doesn't show her real weakness which is deep in her heart.
*She loves gifts, presents and surprises! HAHA!
*She doesn't like waiting. Be late and she'll throw knives at you. :P

WishesY

*Wallet.
*Handphone Pouch.
*16 GB iTouch!
*New haircut? o.O
*Red colour Western Lawn Crumpler.
*New Phone!
*PSP.
*New mouse.
*Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn novels.
*ELLE Side carry bag.
*Highlight hair.
*Contact Lens.
*Nike water bottle.
*New Jacket.
*Portable hard disk.
*A light brown Mini Schnauzer/ A pure white japanese spitz!
*To travel to all the places i want. =)
*Sony DSC-T700 (Red/Black).
*Electric piano.
*More shirts Lol.
*Maybe more shoes too. T.T
*Overseas trip with friends.
*Forget him.
*Wants to take Degree.
*Katekyo Hitman Reborn MANGA and ANIME complete set.(now series haven finish)


Chit-ChatY

Tag before you leave :D


sweet escapesY

Heh heh. MOUSE over the names and wait awhile to see some of thier nicks~!

*Keat Ling*
*Didi*
*MJ*
*Boon Eng*
*Kenny*
*Maxine*
*Ying Xuan*
*Yue Sheng*
*Hui Yin*
*Mong Ying*
*Sheng Ting*
*Pei Shan*

musicY


MemoriesY



Dun ForgetY

Designer:Dumblarh
Pictures :photobucket